Friday, January 15, 2010

The kids are in Addis Ababa, we will know next week WHEN we will be allowed to leave

Praise God! Our kids were successfully moved into the capital! This is the BIG step we have been waiting for over the last 8 weeks.

We received several new photos. Anaideia finally has hair and appears to be walking:) Lincoln got all of his curly hair cut off again:(

Relieved? Yes, I'm very grateful that they are in a better environment with access to medical care and Nannies who know that they are siblings.

I feel a great heaviness that I don't think will go away until they say that we have permission to book our flights. We expect to know this on Monday (only a few days away).

Keep sending your Peek-A-Boo photos, I love them. It keeps making me cry but they are good tears! Thank you all for your support. I believe we are close to being done!

No comments: